Organizations must meet the following guidelines in order to be considered for donations:
1. The organization's request should be submitted at least two months prior to the fundraising event. Inquiries made after this deadline may not receive a response.
2. Requests must contain the following:
• A letter (on organization letterhead) detailing the event at which the passes will be featured
• A copy of the organization's 501 (c)(3) verification form and Tax ID Number.
3. Requests must be mailed to Daniella Cabezas, Development
& Membership Coordinator at:
Young At Art Museum
ATTN: Daniella Cabezas
751 SW 121st Avenue
Davie, FL 33325
Young At Art Museum is dedicated to supporting non-profit organizations that contribute to children's development, health and education. In support of this, we make every effort to honor requests for donations by designating four Admit-One FREE passes ($52 value) to these organizations to help aid in their fundraising efforts. If you would like to apply for a donation from YAA, please review the following guidelines before submitting your request.
YAA receives hundreds of applications for donations. Unfortunately, we can only fulfill a portion of these requests due to budget and resource constraints. YAA staff is unable to return phone calls or expedite requests concerning ticket donations.
• If your request is fulfilled, YAA will send the Admit-One FREE passes in the mail or leave them at our Museum Front Desk for pick-up.
• Donations received are not to be used for resale.