Contributions from corporations, individuals and foundations enable Young At Art Museum to provide extraordinary learning experiences for 300,000 children and families annually. Your support helps underwrite YAA Art Institute scholarships, provide free admission for thousands of low income children, develop important community-based programs for homeless children and at-risk teen girls and strengthen new exhibit and program development.
Current Donor & Sponsorship Opportunities
• Exhibits, Programs and Special Events
• Community Programs (ArtREACH, Girls ‘N Power, ArtSTART On The Go)
• Free Admission for Low Income Families & Schools
• Annual Gala
For a full listing of sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Development Department at 954/424-5018.
• Logo recognition on all applicable print media placements
• Logo recognition on all applicable online media placements
• Logo recognition on all applicable program signage
• Logo recognition on all applicable collateral materials
• Logo recognition on all applicable placements on YAA website
Click Here to Donate Online Today
For More Information Contact
Director of Development & Marketing
Young At Art Museum (Young At Art of Broward, Inc.) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.